Vinyl Flooring Installation
Vinyl Flooring offers performance advantages over other hard surfaces with a real wood look but waterproof. We offer a huge selection of waterproof flooring the the best prices in the flooring industry.
Hardwood Flooring Installation
More than 30 years providing the best services such as hardwood floor installation, repair and refinishing of wood floors. For the best in high quality wood floors in Tampa, Lutz, there are a lot of trusted high-quality brands to choose from.
From our free evaluation in your home, we will listen and give you information on what materials are best for your home, how colors and designs will affect your space and what type of installation is best for your needs.
Florida’s Floor Installation Experts
For professional flooring installation anywhere in the Tampa area, choose It Is Finished. Our in-house team of installation experts is fully equipped to install all types of residential and commercial flooring.
We’ve been in the flooring business for over 30 years, and we know what it takes to put in a beautiful floor. Our installers work hard until the job is done. We’ll leave you with a floor you can enjoy for years to come.
Careful Installation for Any Type of Flooring
- Remove the existing flooring
- Clean and prep the floor
- Evaluate the area for preparation Install your new flooring
- Add the final changes, such as any necessary transitions and/or perimeter trim
- We’re confident that your new flooring will live up to your expectations
Flooring Installation Home Procedure
Overall, our goal is to cause the least inconvenience as possible. but we still need access to the entire floor. Please have your pets put away from the work area. It is possible they or the installers could be injured.
We will move a moderate amount of furniture if agreed upon but, we are not furniture movers. Therefore we will be held harmless as to any damage that may occur during scope of job and or moving furniture.
Here’s where you can help to get it ready for your flooring installation.
- Unhook and move electronics. Take breakables out of the room, off the walls and off of the furniture. Remove the contents of the drawers.
- Remove bed linens, breakables, and private items. Any help in the preparation to have your new floors installed is needed, if these items are not completed it could delay the job.
- During flooring removal and scope of job we do all we can to contain dust. But we realize it is no possible to shop the dust completely. We can not be responsible for any unintentional damage. Therefore touch up and patch. if necessary will responsibility of home owner.
- If agreed upon to loose or reinstall plumbing we will attempt to do so. We are not plumbers and will be held harmless if there happens to be a failure during this process Therefore installer decides he/she cannot perform plumbing it becomes homeowners responsibility to have this portion completed.
- Installation of flooring natural or synthetic is completed with professionalism at heart. However we are limited to what the client has chosen for us to install.
That’s why the customer must understand must understand color variation, size, pattern, character, etc.. can often be out of our hands.
- Maintaining your floors after installation is relatively easy. The floors should be dry mopped often as possible to clean dust, dirt or sand. The simplest
method a factory recommended cleaner. Then apply with swifter or like cleaner.
- We suggest once the floors are complete you should Put felt pads on furniture and or anything that you think may dent, scratch or gouge floors.
Enjoy your newly installed floors!